I'm so excited to announce that I've been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Viviana of A Roseylicious Life. Thanks, Viviana!
The creator of this award is Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 10-20 people & notify.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me
- I enjoy traveling.
- I'm a proud mom and grandmother.
- I'm a spiritual director, which means I work with others to encourage them on their spiritual journey.
My Best Posts
- The Gift of Solitude
- The Magic of Gratitude
- Walking the Camino, Part 1
- The Beauty of Transitions, Part 1
- What five words would you use to describe your blog? Encouraging, lighthearted, authentic, motivating, and inspiring
- What five words would you use to describe yourself? Genuine, kind, passionate, adventurous and loving
- How many real life friends do you have who also blog? 2
- If you could choose your own name would you keep the name you were given at birth? Or change it, and if so, to what? I’ve grown to love my name… I’ll keep it- I try to live with Grace.
- Do you eat (or drink, ha) while your writing your blog posts? If so, do you have a go-to snack (or drink)? A nice cup of tea helps get my writing underway.
- Wonder Forest: I absolutely love Dana's style and content. So inspiring! (@thewonderforest)
- Burkatron: Caroline makes good design and DIY projects look effortless. And her baby is adorable. (@_burkatron)
- Abundant Mama: It's been a while since I had littles in my home, but I can definitely recommend Shawn's writing to anyone still in that season of life. (@TheAbundantMama)
- Bossed Up: This is such a great resource; I wish I'd had writing like Emilie's to read as a young career woman! (@bosseduporg)
- Minimalist Baker: Want some easy, healthy, delicious recipes that work for just about everyone? This is the place! Dana makes cooking easy and fun. (@minimalistbaker)
- Live, Love, Simple: I really enjoy the things Dena Joan has to say about minimalism, motherhood, and embracing life in all its joy and mess. (@denajoan).
- Brain Pickings: Maria's site is always so informative and really makes me think! (@brainpicker)
- The Freckled Fox: Emily's a mom with a fantastic sense of style! (@FreckledFoxBlog)
- Calm, Healthy, Sexy: Gaye has some great tips for enjoying your marriage and living more healthily! (@calmhealthysexy)
- Grounded And Surrounded: Sammi has some great recipes for folks who want to eat simpler, whole foods. (@GroundSurround)
- What is your greatest asset?
- What do you find most fulfilling in life?
- What do you think is your most worthwhile emotion?
- What is your best habit? (I guess this is a little weird!)
- What do you prize most highly?